A&K Pte Ltd (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.OptionPundit.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Children Age 16 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 16 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 16 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Kajabi nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online
Kajabi uses the following cookies on the Site:
|_kjb_session||Kajabi session cookie||Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login|
|kjba||Kajabi affiliate token||Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase|
|_abv||Admin bar hidden||Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden|
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [email protected], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders: Our site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world. We also ensure that appropriate contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission to protect that information and the rights of individuals are in place with any and all third-party service providers we may use.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at [email protected] with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [[email protected]]
Via regular mail:
A& K Pte Ltd.
1 Yishun Industrial Street 1, A'posh Bizhub, #03-13, S768160
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us at:
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Additional Privacy Terms.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to [email protected].
Information Gathered and Tracked by OptionPundit
We gather two types of data about our users: personal information and tracking information.
Personal information is provided by users when registering on OptionPundit Portfolio of Websites as a member of OptionPundit, our free flagship site, or another one of our free websites, when registering as a subscriber to one of our premium subscription services, and voluntarily at certain other points, such as entering contests, completing surveys or through any marketing flows. You may enter your information on our site, but if you prefer, you may talk offline to a customer service representative and provide the required information by email at [email protected].
Registering for Membership on OptionPundit
Currently, we do not require users to become members of OptionPundit in order to have access to the free commentary, analysis and news available on OptionPundit.com. However, if you would like to use certain features, such as email newsletters, free ebook, other materials as marketed time to time, or access additional products of OptionPundit Portfolio of Websites, we require you to register to become a member.
In order to register, you will have to supply us with your email address and choose a unique User Name and Password. You will be required to verify your email address by clicking on the activation link in the Welcome Letter that will be sent to you upon your submission of a completed registration form.
Subscribing to Premium Services
If you would like access to one or more of our premium subscription-based services, you will need to supply us with the information specified to activate your free trial or paid subscription, as appropriate. This may include credit card or other payment account information which are maintained through appropriate payment processors such as paypal, etc. We do not maintain your credit card information on our servers.
Other Personal Information Collection:
- White Papers, Ebooks, and Research Reports – We may offer white papers on various investment and financial topics. In order to download these special reports, you may be required to enter your email address, phone number and/or some additional personal information.
- Blogs – We may offer blogs featuring running commentary throughout the trading day by some of our most popular contributors. These blogs allow subscribers to respond to a blogger’s commentary or to another subscriber’s post. Access to some blogs may require a paid subscription to one of our premium services. We urge and encourage participants posting comments on the blogs to include their full name in any comment and to disclose any positions held in securities they discuss in any comment. Please note that information submitted to the blogs will be available for any user of that service to read, and is no longer private.
- Surveys/Polls – At certain times, you may be asked to participate in surveys, which are generally aimed at obtaining general information, for example, your investment experience or your reaction to a particular article. Because information obtained in these surveys is connected with individual subscribers and is used internally or by third-party partners to better market our services, participation is voluntary. In addition, some columnists will on occasion take polls of their readers. Such polls are solely for the editorial use of the individual columnists, and participation is voluntary.
- Contests and Sweepstakes – We may offer contests or sweepstakes in which certain personal information is required for registration, for purposes of verifying the entrants’ identities and notifying the winners. If the contest or sweepstakes is being administered or sponsored by a third party, this information will be disclosed to that third party. However, entrants may select contest names distinct from their User Names, and the information is not connected with their User Names.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on our websites. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the Google opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
In addition to the cookies described above, OptionPundit, its agents, advertisers and third-party advertising vendors that serve ads onto our web sites, and other third party partners may use their own or third-party cookies or other tracking technologies for advertising, including delivering targeted advertisements and marketing messages based upon the websites you visit, or other purposes. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third part advertisers and vendors. Additionally, third party advertising vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet. If you would like more information about cookies and targeted advertisements or to opt out of having this information used by companies that are part of the Network Advertising Initiative to provide such advertisements, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
- To enhance users’ experiences on OptionPundit Portfolio of Websites, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- To improve our content;
- To maintain and improve OptionPundit Portfolio of Websites and our Services;
- To ensure the technical functioning of OptionPundit Portfolio of Websites and our Services; and
- To deliver our Services, as well as free email newsletters containing selected stories, market information, advertisements and links to OptionPundit Portfolio of Websites, or to contact you via direct mail, email, telephone, or SMS text message with information and offers for our Services, as well as special offers and advertisements for products or services offered by third parties. You can select which free newsletters you would like to receive, unsubscribe from delivery of our free newsletters, our marketing messages and third party offers and advertisements at any time by visiting the Communication Preferences page under Your Account or contacting our customer service department by email at [email protected]. Please note that if you unsubscribe from communications but subsequently register with OptionPundit or enter your email address into any form on OptionPundit Portfolio of Websites, your communication preferences may revert from their unsubscribed status and/or you may receive communications from which you had previously unsubscribed.
OptionPundit does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or non affiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators;
- We provide the information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- We provide the information on a confidential basis to non affiliated companies we engage as contractors or agents to perform services for us, such as maintaining software or administering a sweepstakes or contest. Information will be shared with such contractors only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations;
- We may disclose all the information we collect as described above to other companies such as direct marketers to perform marketing services on our behalf, or to third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements; and
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups are available to you through our Web site. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited responses. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information in a public forum.
CORRECTING AND UPDATING THE INFORMATION
OptionPundit offers to its members the ability to correct or update online the information we collected during registration by visiting the Your Account page. You may also contact our customer service department by email at [email protected] .
OptionPundit limits access to personal information about you to those employees whom we determine need access to that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that information that users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
YOUR INDEPENDENT RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER COMPANIES
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to [email protected]. OptionPundit reserves the right to modify this policy.
Last Updated: May 30, 2018